Wednesday 9 October 2013

Head...Meet Desk.

FFS

It doesn't get any better in the Twilight zone that is Maiden-posh.

So, after finding the chickpeas on the picture Evil Genius brought home (or the Legumes of Doom as I am now fond of calling them), we went in to see RNT. We were all ready for her to make excuses.

And then she didn't. She looked- big surprise- like she was going to cry. Again. In fact, should there have been an isolated flood warning over that Classroom neither myself or any of the rest of the sensible parent minority (and believe me, the ratio of sensible to outright snobby fucker is low) would not have been surprised.

In fact, RNT offered to replace Evil Geniuses reading folder. 

Off we went in shock.

I should have fucking known, shouldn't I?

When Elder went to pick the Brats up, RNT plus side kick were waiting to patronise him on how they weren't at fault as the picture was not legume filled at all. She had Googled it and everything.

How the fuck he didn't tell her what an utter lazy bitch she is gives some indication of how mellow my other half is. 

It gets worse.

I phoned the Head when they got back and they've lost Evil Geniuses paperwork, or more specifically the paperwork which shows exactly what he is allergic to. But they wont own up to losing it, no, they wont admit they've ever had it. So it's my fault then, obviously, as usual.

Cunts.

Yesterday, he got given PEAS with his lunch- very clever. So he came out again yesterday having an allergic reaction.

I have had enough now. Of the scatty Orgasms For Jesus Governor, the Old Crone Ex-Head (who despite finally being farmed off before she was sacked for being an incompetent old boot still keeps turning up at the school, like she owns the fucking place) and RNT. So I've lodged a complaint with the LEA.

Except they will only be able to deal with this complaint should the school have gone through a correct complaints procedure. Which no doubt they wont have done, on purpose to stop parent's from shopping them to the LEA.

I have kept Evil Genius off today. Fuck them and their school. 

So, I walked Diva Girl in, and as usual the baggy of arse tracksuited faux snobby lot ignored me. Yawn.

About a month ago, I saw on Facebook that they were all twittering back and forth to my lovely neighbour as well (they collared her FB details when she was pissed the swines) about a Christmas Party for the Mums. Bleugh.

I also know they added each other months and months ago, but blanked me and the neighbour for being of the sensible parent ratio.

Well, it seems suddenly they've all egged on one of their so-childish-they-may-as-well-wearschool-uniform clique to ask me to come. To make up the numbers. (I saw mass discussion regards the need to invite another Mum as they need to balance out the cost). 

She comes over, first time any of them have spoken to me in weeks, and says they've "just started adding each other on Facebook" (Bullshit) and they have been "talking about booking a table for a Christmas Lunch over the weekend (not for 4 weeks and they've already booked it) and I must add them on Facebook to be part of their "network" (I'd rather sleep with Boris Johnsson while David Cameron wanks himself off in the corner than be a park of their "network of twats").

I needed a very large gin when I got to the Shop, but as it's held in a church and there was no gin I had to settle for coffee.

How about fuck off. 

I need to move to Cornwall, I will live in a tent if it means getting out of this shit pit of idiocy.

LG

No comments:

Post a Comment