Monday 14 October 2013

The One Where Elder Says No

Ah bless him.

Elder and I have been together for quite a while, and when I met him he used to be quite snarly. He certainly taught me how to grow a pair and stop being a pussy.

However, with him settling into middle age, and being a bit of a closet hippy, he has mellowed with age.

Which is fecking annoying, actually.

Take the Letter.

We got our nice allergy dude to bang us up a no arguments "you all suck and are reprehensible arseholes" letter on why Evil Genius should never be given to play with or eat any of his allergy triggers, especially the Legumes of Doom. 

I was all ready and waiting to shove that letter up RNT arse, in front of the rest of the parents, sensible or otherwise that she had felt obliged to patronise Elder in front of. I thought he'd be all for it too.

Computer, or more accurately Elder says no.

Gutted, readers, I was gutted. He wanted to be the bigger person and give it to the Head. And not just because he thinks she's got nice legs. 

So, I suggested I come with and he could calmly give it to RNT. Except he read over my shoulder that I was going to film him giving it to RNT in the hope his old ballsy side would come out and he'd make her look like the twat she so obviously is.

So he banned me. Yes, you read that right, he banned me from coming to the school with him. Bastard.

Well, what could I do? 

Nowt, my maties, utterly nowt.

He did give it to the school but in a calm dignified manner. Clearly my not being there meant he was all sensible (I do spark his ballsy side you see).

However, fear not, cos tomorrow is Parents Evening, and despite the fact I had planned to not go to Evil Genius' one, I so am now. 

I will let you know what happens. I only wish I could film it but my phone is too big.

No comments:

Post a Comment